All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat causes more leaders to fail than any other single factor? What is keeping you from creating hyper-growth organizations? How do you break out of corporate death spirals? Rollan A. Roberts II dynamically illustrates what it takes to be a great leader in an ultra-competitive global marketplace in Riot. In his powerful, hard-hitting, and straightforward manner, Rollan gives 12 secrets of great leaders, 4 ways to make a corporate comeback, and the 7 steps to better decision making in Riot. You will learn the 7 things your employees want you to kw and how to become a 4-season leader in Riot. Riot covers issues like hiring, firing, promoting, demoting, recruiting, networking, poor performance, and motivating staff. Rollan provides a CEO perspective on Sales, Operations, Marketing, Customer Service, IT, and HR. Riot is unlike any other leadership book you will ever read as it is filled with stories that will inspire you to take action on becoming a world-class leader. This thrilling book provides clear, practical guidance and direction for leaders that were Riot.
You will discover the following in Riot:
-How to Master the Paradox of Leadership
-The Most Effective Style of Leadership
-7 Steps to Making Better Decisions
-4 Ways to Make a Corporate Comeback
-7 Things Your Employees Want You to Hear - but will t tell you
-12 Secrets of Great Leaders
Rollan dynamically walks the leader through specific steps to becoming a great leader. Whether you are new to the C-suite, a seasoned executive, or a business owner, Riot will encourage, challenge, and inspire you to achieve greater results in your organization.
-Joe Scarborough, Former Congressman, Host of Morning Joe, MSNBC
Rollan has encapsulated time tested principles as more than mere reflection and platitudes but as executable truisms to guide our current and future leaders.
-Lynn Benway, Chief Executive Officer, Smart Governance Corp.
Powerful and compelling for anyone with aspirations of improving their leadership skills.
-Ridgely Goldsborough, Co-Founder, The Thrillionaires Riot is a mandatory book to read in order to succeed in today's marketplace.
-Don Boyer, Chief Executive Officer, Real Life Teaching
Author Rollan A. Roberts II is an accomplished CEO, corporate consultant, TV personality, published author, and keyte speaker. Along with immense success in the corporate world as a C-level executive, he has owned multiple companies. Rollan was featured in the movie, The Journey, with Brian Tracy and Bob Proctor. He holds a Masters in Business Administration from Liberty University and presently serves on several n-profit boards. Rollan resides on an island in the Gulf of Mexico.
- Author(s)Rollan A Roberts II
- PublisherOutskirts Press
- Date of Publication28/09/2011
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOutskirts Press
- Weight490 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.