All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'I'm t myself - I'm somebody else - that's me yonder - - that's somebody else got into my shoes...I can't tell what's my name, or who I am!' Touching and comic short stories from the 19th century American master of the genre. It is one of 46 new books in the bestselling Little Black Classics series, to celebrate the first ever Penguin Classic in 1946. Each book gives readers a taste of the Classics' huge range and diversity, with works from around the world and across the centuries - including fables, decadence, heartbreak, tall tales, satire, ghosts, battles and elephants.
- Author BiographyWashington Irving (1783-1859), one of America's first successful professional writers, was born and raised in New York City. He also spent time in London and served as a diplomatic attache in Spain. Best known today for his tales, he was equally famous in life for his sketches of European life and his biographies of historical figures.
- Author(s)Washington Irving
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication03/03/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitlePenguin Little Black Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Classics
- Weight53 g
- Width111 mm
- Height161 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.20
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.66
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.92
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $20.04
- AU $56.19Trending at AU $59.46
- AU $21.87Trending at AU $24.81
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.