All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInfused with real-life examples, self-analysis exercises, and advice from an industry professional, Rip the Resume is more than a how to write a better resume book; it's a proven system designed to challenge job seekers to take complete control and responsibility during a job search. Follow a ground-breaking roadmap on your journey to becoming the candidate that employers are seeking-whether you are a millennial looking to launch an exciting and fulfilling career or an experienced individual exploring greater career opportunities. Rip the Resume provides the tools you need to transform yourself into the candidate that employers are searching for:
- Cutting-edge guidance for job seekers in any field
- Vital resume deconstruction techniques to highlight important areas and downplay others to render a stronger document
- Winning conversation strategies to make a lasting impression during the interview
- Practical advice for using social media wisely, both in the job search and in building your personal brand.
- Author BiographyTorin Ellis is a human capital strategist, an interview architect, and the founder of the Torin Ellis Brand. As a recruiter and career development coach for over 16 years, Torin Ellis has performed thousands of search assignments and successfully placed hundreds of high-performing professionals in the $150,000-to-$300,000 salary range. Torin conducts career development bootcamps and group career coaching for colleges and universities providing students invaluable career strategies and consultation. Torin has been contracted by Monster.com to be a part of their traveling speaking team. He's also been hired to speak at the Department of Labor's Youth Opportunity programs all around the country. Through these engagements, Torin has spoken to thousands of students and professionals. Torin currently sits on the Board of Directors for the Baltimore Robotics League and Urban Ed, Inc. Torin is a regular guest on The Karen Hunter Show on Sirius XM Channel 126 Urban View presenting weekly career development vignettes. In June 2015, Torin participated in Season 4 of the Docufilm Series, Top Recruiter: Reign of the Bosses. As a participant in the documentary, he competed against six top recruiters representing both agency and corporate recruiting firms from around the world. The five-day competition consisted of the recruiters facing different scenarios that challenged their business acumen, emotional position, presence, and situational intelligence as they battled for the Top Recruiter title. Torin won the Season 4 title of Top Recruiter and has been featured on NBC News.
- Author(s)Torin Ellis
- PublisherPeterson's Guides,U.S.
- Date of Publication20/09/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationPrinceton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeterson's Guides,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.