Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is about one man's story of overcoming the horrible epidemic of bullying. Bullying is on an exponential rise and this book is one person's way of rising up and being a voice against bullying and standing up for those who get bullied. This book also provides advice and encouragement for those who are being bullied in regards to what they can do to take a stand against bullying and overcome it.
- Author BiographyPeter Harmych is very active in his church. He's married to Amber with a daughter named Amariah. He's always enjoyed writing and that gift has evolved in it's expression. He was a victim of bullying as a child, so this book is a heartfelt and true story that he desires to use to help others who have dealt with bullying.
- Author(s)Peter P Harmych
- Date of Publication12/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.