All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEleven year old Rosie is left at home to take care of her older brother and her two four year old twin siblings, Anthony and Sophie. Her mother was once fun-loving and kind, but w she is addicted to drugs and has become threatening. They are afraid they will be taken to foster homes. Rosie struggles to cope through harmful situations in their neighborhood while her mother brings further harm to her and to the family. Remembering the words of her grandfather, Rise and shine, Rosie she meets her problems head on with the help of a teacher. A must read for every teenager.
- Author(s)Mary Kay Pyles
- PublisherTaylor and Seale Publishers
- Date of Publication21/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaylor and Seale Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.