All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionIn the thirty years since CNN launched the first 24-hour television news service, an ever-growing army of dedicated channels has arrived on the scene. This groundbreaking edited collection is the first to explore the genre of rolling television news channels. Coverage in and of key regions of the world - including North and South America, Europe, Australia, China, India, and the Middle East - is examined by leading international scholars. The Rise of 24-Hour News Television invites readers to explore the diverse ways in which round-the-clock news channels have reshaped the genre of news and, in a broader sense, the impact they have had on democracy itself.
- Author BiographyThe Editors: Stephen Cushion is a Lecturer at the Cardiff School of Journalism, Media and Cultural Studies. Justin Lewis is Professor of Communication at the Cardiff School of Journalism, Media and Cultural Studies.
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication25/06/2010
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2010
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations, map
- Weight520 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byDr. Stephen Cushion,Justin Lewis
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.