All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMeri Har-Gil introduces the exciting and lucrative landscape of the New Ecomy in this course book for the School of Online Business. It's time to leave boring, unfulfilling careers behind. There is excuse for people to work jobs they hate when the New Ecomy makes a passion-filled career possible. Speaking from over 25 years of experience as a successful entrepreneur, Meri Har-Gil's journey started when she was just a 14-year-old girl living with her big family in rural Israel. A series of courageous choices changed t only the direction of her life but who she became as a person, and she shares the key points of her transformative journey and how they apply to all small business hopefuls struggling to find their value in a rapidly changing marketplace. With her passion for lifelong learning and fearless attitude toward change, Har-Gil shares how she grappled with and capitalized on the eye-opening possibilities of the New Ecomy. Co-author Mike Klingler explains how the Internet has given rise to a refreshing new style of business professional and how the life-changing opportunity is open to individuals of all stripes, even techphobes.
- Author BiographyMeri Har-Gil knows what it is like to juggle the demands of being a full-time mom and a full-time business owner. Not so long ago, she found herself exhausted, burnt out, and uninspired by the daily grind of running her beauty salon in Toronto. With the help of Coaching Cognition and the School of Online Business, she did some soul searching and realized that her real passion is for people. Now she is a successful life coach consultant who specializes in helping new business owners find their passion and their unique value. Getting there was not a bed of roses. She overcame fears, doubts, setbacks, and even her own language barrier. She strongly believes in mind-soul-body balance and incorporates the principles of karate into her coaching philosophy. Har-Gil earned her black belt at the age of 48.
- Author(s)Har-Gil & Klingler
- PublisherMarketing Merge, Incorporated
- Date of Publication18/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMarketing Merge, Incorporated
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1021 g
- Width216 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.