Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJoe is just an ordinary boy until he makes a wish on a spooky Egyptian amulet...Now he's the Protector of Undead pets! Fluffy's owner, Olivia, lost a necklace in her back garden and she's going to get in big trouble if it isn't found. Fluffy can't bear to see her owner in distress and she demands that Joe finds the necklace - w! Can Joe do what Fluffy wants or will the undead pet be hopping around forever?Undead Pets is full of animal zombies and pets with one last thing to do before they pass to the other side! Funny, dark and full of adventure this series is ideal for young readers seeking a fast-paced and amusing chapter book.
- Author BiographySam Hay grew up in Scotland. A former journalist, she has written several children's books including Billy Angel and Bumble the Brave Kitten. She lives with her husband, two children and several pets in a small house with a big garden. Simon Cooper has illustrated many children's books, including the award-winning Ghost of Uncle Arvie. As well as drawing, he enjoys loud music and zombie films.
- Author(s)Sam Hay
- PublisherLittle Tiger Press Group
- Date of Publication03/06/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleUndead Pets
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintStripes Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Simon Cooper
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Reading AgeFrom 8 To 10
- Interest AgeFrom 8 To 10
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $199.21
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $167.89
- AU $26.64Trending at AU $29.41
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.29
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.62
- AU $38.59Trending at AU $44.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.