Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionRisk management, risk controlling, internal audits, compliance, corporate organization: this book aims to provide an integrated presentation of the concept of risk by bringing together practical kwledge from all of these sub-areas, illustrating their interactions, and demonstrating meaningful correlations. It is written by practitioners for practitioners.
- Author BiographyInes Zenke, Ralf Schafer, Kanzlei Becker Buttner Held, Berlin/Koln; Holger Brocke, Berlin.
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter
- Date of Publication20/07/2015
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series Titlede Gruyter Praxishandbuch
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter
- Weight1288 g
- Edited byHolger Brocke,Ines Zenke,Ralf Schafer
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.