All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWill China democratize? To develop an answer to this burning question about the rising super power of the 21st century this study analyzes a framework of essential and favorable conditions of democratization and applied it to the current state in China. Then the study describes a process of democratization and applied it to China to determine if the process of democratization is underway in China today. An analysis of Chinese Confucianism to democracy is accomplished to understand how the cultural fabric of Chinese society impacts its potential to democratize. The study concludes that the conditions for democratization do exist in China and the process of democratization described is applicable to today's China.
- Author(s)William G Maxwell
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight109 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $21.91Trending at AU $29.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.