All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe physics of vulnerability is simple: If we are brave eugh often eugh, we will fall. This is a book about what it takes to get back up and how owning our stories of disappointment, failure, and heartbreak gives us the power to write a daring new ending. Struggle can be our greatest call to courage and Rising Strong, our clearest path to deeper meaning, wisdom and hope.
- Author BiographyDR. BRENE BROWN is a research professor at the University of Houston Graduate College of Social Work. She has spent the past 12 years studying vulnerability, courage, worthiness, and shame. She is the author of two number 1 New York Times bestsellers, Daring Greatly and The Gifts of Imperfection. She is the CEO of The Daring Way, a training and certification program for helping professionals who want to facilitate her work.
- Author(s)Brene Brown
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication27/08/2015
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight358 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.