All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEmerging from the emotionally traumatic whirlpool of PTSD, Cassie recounts her 12 years of physical as well as psychic torture. She endures a health insurance Gestapo purgatory, copes with enriching the coffers of Big Pharma but she primarily wrestles with and escapes from herself. A therapeutic epiphany led to discovering the conflict was accumulative and deep within her. Cassie lived through this journey feeling as if her life had been obliterated. Journaling, writing and more importantly her faith and the support of her husband, family, and friends brought a female Lazarus back from unimaginable depths. My hope, as the author, is to reach the audience of those who have been blindsided by a life-changing event, sometimes due to their own misdirected fears.
- Author BiographyA former VP in the bank industry, Carole writes as a therapeutic release. Her genre is primarily non-fiction that evolves from childhood experiences and ties to the Kansas City area. Several articles and essays have been published in senior citizens magazines The Best Times and Good Old Days. In February, The Kansas City Railway Historical Society published Love at the Train Station, a tribute to her parents. She also enjoys the challenge of poetry, some of which is included in Tallgrass Voices published by Hill Song Press and by the Johnson County Library. A completed a compilation of 'print-on-demand' short stories and essays is available on Amazon, Kindle, and Nook, entitled Kat Tales. Volume II will be released soon.
- Author(s)Katharine Carroll
- Date of Publication17/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.