All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $20.65
About this product
- DescriptionMany diseases can have an impact upon oral health and/or the safe delivery of dental care. Consequently, oral health care providers need to be comfortable with assessing the risk of providing dental care to their patients with systemic disease as well as the evaluation of oral conditions that may represent manifestations or consequences of systemic disease. Risk Assessment and Oral Diagstics in Clinical Dentistry aims to enable the dental practitioner to comfortably and capably assess when medical conditions may impact dental care and diagse oral conditions using routine testing modalities. This clinical guide contains succinct and detailed text with visual aids regarding how to obtain and perform diagstic tests, how to interpret these tests, and the implications of tests results upon the management of medically complex dental patients and patients with oral conditions. Color photographs show conditions, testing equipment, and test results. An appendix highlights the ten most common oral medicine disorders encountered in dental practice.
- Author BiographyDena Fischer, DDS, MSD, MS, is Assistant Professor, Oral Medicine and Diagnostic Sciences at the University of Illinois at Chicago College of Dentistry. Nathaniel Treister, DMD, DMSc, is Assistant Professor, Department of Oral Medicine, Infection and Immunity, at the Harvard School of Dental Medicine and is Associate Surgeon at Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston. Andres Pinto, DMD, MPH, FDS, RCSEd, is Associate Professor, Department of Oral Medicine, at the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine and Attending Physician at the Division of Oral Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania Medical Center in Philadelphia.
- Author(s)Andres Pinto,Dena J. Fischer,Nathaniel S. Treister
- PublisherIowa State University Press
- Date of Publication29/06/2011
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationArnes, AI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIowa State University Press
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight486 g
- Width172 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.