Risk Assessment and Risk Communication Strategies in Bioterrorism Preparedness: Proceedings of the NATO Advanced Research Workshop on Risk Assessment and Risk Communication in Bioterrorism, Held in Ein-Gedi, Israel, June 2005 by Springer-Verlag New York Inc. (Hardback, 2007)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains articles from leading experts in the various disciplines associated with risk assessment and risk communication associated with bioterrorism. These papers are based on presentations at a NATO Advanced Research Workshop in Israel in June 2005, which addressed these issues. The book offers a comprehensive, practical guide for approaching risk assessment and risk communication in a bioterrorism event.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/04/2007
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleNATO Security Through Science Series A (Closed):
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight542 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byDani Cohen,Jonathan Zenilman,Manfred S. Green,Ran D. Balicer
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.