All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionRisk Culture is a practical volume devoted to the qualitative aspects of risk management, including those that should be firmly embedded in the corporate culture. Through descriptions, examples and case studies, the book analyzes weak and strong cultures and proposes a series of structural and behavioral actions to strengthen a company's culture.
- Author BiographyERIK BANKS is an experienced practitioner and regular contributor to the literature in the field of financial risk management and regulation. He is currently Senior Risk Advisor for a major European universal bank, and has spent more than 25 years as an international banker, working at major financial institutions in New York, London, Tokyo, Hong Kong and Munich, in market and credit risk management roles. Erik is the author of over 20 books and numerous articles on financial risk management, insurance and regulation.
- Author(s)Erik Banks
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/09/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight427 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.