Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionProject management has become a big part of how all organizations get things done. Managers at all levels need to take on and deliver projects. The scope of these projects range from small projects lasting days to multi-million dollar projects taking years. All of these projects have one big thing in common: RISK. Risk happens! Things go wrong. As many of us have learnt recently, the real world does t respect your hopes, plans or expectations. It moves according to its own, if unexpected, agenda. So you need to respond with a practical approach to managing project risk. This book, by an expert in project management, provides the necessary understanding and tools for any level manager charged with leading projects, staying on budget and remaining on schedule. The essence of that is managing the risk associated with the project.
- Author BiographyMike Clayton is an independent consultant and trainer in project management. He lectures frequently on the topic and was previously with Deloitte Consultancy.
- Author(s)Mike Clayton
- PublisherMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication15/05/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Out-of-print date20/08/2015
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.