Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $7.52Trending at AU $8.17
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.65
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.29
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.74
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $27.99
About this product
- DescriptionRisk Management in Port Operations, Logistics and Supply Chain Security is the first book to address security, risk and reliability issues in maritime, port and supply chain settings. In particular this title tackles operational challenges that port, shipping, international logistics and supply chain operators face today in view of the new security regulations and the requirements of increased visibility across the supply chain.
- Author BiographyKhalid Bichou is the co-founder and Managing Associate of the Port Operations,Research and Technology Centre (PORTeC) at Imperial College London. Michael Bell is Professor of Transport Operations at Imperial College London. Andrew Evans is the Lloyd's Register Professor of Transport Risk Management at Imperial College London.
- Author(s)Andrew Evans,Khalid Bichou,Michael Bell
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/07/2007
- SubjectInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleLloyd's Practical Shipping Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintInforma Law
- Content NoteIllustrations, 1 map
- Weight725 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.