All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRisk Management in Port Operations, Logistics and Supply Chain Security is the first book to address security, risk and reliability issues in maritime, port and supply chain settings. In particular this title tackles operational challenges that port, shipping, international logistics and supply chain operators face today in view of the new security regulations and the requirements of increased visibility across the supply chain.
- Author BiographyKhalid Bichou is the co-founder and Managing Associate of the Port Operations,Research and Technology Centre (PORTeC) at Imperial College London. Michael Bell is Professor of Transport Operations at Imperial College London. Andrew Evans is the Lloyd's Register Professor of Transport Risk Management at Imperial College London.
- Author(s)Andrew Evans,Khalid Bichou,Michael Bell
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/07/2007
- SubjectInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleLloyd's Practical Shipping Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintInforma Law
- Content NoteIllustrations, 1 map
- Weight725 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.88Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.29Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.