Risk Management in Trading: Techniques to Drive Profitability of Hedge Funds and Trading Desks by Davis Edwards (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $102.03Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $101.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive resource for understanding how to minimize risk and increase profits In this accessible resource, Wall Street trader and quantitative analyst Davis W. Edwards offers a definitive guide for nprofessionals which describes the techniques and strategies seasoned traders use when making decisions. Risk Management in Trading includes an introduction to hedge fund and proprietary trading desks and offers an in-depth exploration on the topic of risk avoidance and acceptance. Throughout the book Edwards explores the finer points of financial risk management, shows how to decipher the jargon of professional risk-managers, and reveals how n-quantitative managers avoid risk management pitfalls. Avoiding risk is a strategic decision and the author shows how to adopt a consistent framework for risk that compares one type of risk to ather. Edwards also stresses the fact that any trading decision that isn't based on the goal of maximizing profits is a decision that should be strongly scrutinized. He also explains that being familiar with all the details of a transaction is vital for making the right investment decision. * Offers a comprehensive resource for understanding financial risk management * Includes an overview of the techniques and tools professionals use to control risk * Shows how to transfer risk to maximize results * Written by Davis W. Edwards, a senior manager in Deloitte's Energy Derivatives Pricing Center Risk Management in Trading gives investors a hands-on guide to the strategies and techniques professionals rely on to minimize risk and maximize profits.
- Author BiographyDAVIS W. EDWARDS, FRM, ERP, is a senior manager in Deloitte s Energy Derivatives Pricing Center and a specialist on the topics of risk management, statistical analysis, and valuation of financial derivatives. Prior to joining Deloitte, he worked as a director of credit risk at Macquarie Bank and senior managing director on the proprietary trading desk at Bear Stearns. Davis was an early pioneer in the development of artificial intelligence execution and order-matching systems that revolutionized the NYSE and NASDAQ. Davis is a Certified Energy Risk Professional (ERP) and Financial Risk Manager (FRM) with the Global Association of Risk Professionals and directs the organization s professional chapter in Houston, Texas.
- Author(s)Davis Edwards
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication15/08/2014
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight530 g
- Width158 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.