Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $34.64Trending at AU $35.22
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
About this product
- DescriptionThe predictors of survival and readmission in heart failure have t yet been looked at together, especially in a risk modelling approach. To do this a 10 yr cohort from the Royal Adelaide hospital was used that recorded socioecomic, comorbidity, pharmacological, echo and blood test results (biochemistries) predictors with time to death and every subsequent readmission in separate datasets. This study employs bootstrapping, statistical programming and advanced statistical methods in progstic risk modelling, survival analysis and recurrent event survival analysis. This study employs these methods to elucidate predictors of survival and readmission in heart failure. This book is useful for cardiologists and other clinicians as well as health service delivery planners. It is also useful as a case study for epidemiologists and biostatisticians and those with a general interest in cardiology and heart failure.
- Author(s)Mithilesh Dronavalli
- PublisherLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Date of Publication31/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Weight91 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.