Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionRiskomics(tm) takes the best practices of data analysis, and positive and rmative ecomics to create a sophisticated and detailed analysis of risk. Riskomics(tm) requires less time and money than conventional methods, while providing the best methods to mitigate project risks. Riskomics(tm) has many benefits, including lowering cost and confusion, prioritization and increased stakeholder support, mitigating risk, setting expectations and establishing reserves, and improving communication and control.
- Author(s)Frank V Payne
- Date of Publication04/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.