All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.33Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
About this product
- DescriptionAn accountant's guide to managing control risks In today's networked world, security and risk control are longer just the province of the IT department. Accountants and other business managers who are responsible for corporate risk management must fully understand the control and security risks that can affect the financial health of the entire organization. Risks, Controls and Security: Concepts and Applications introduces you to today's control risks and how to manage them. Beginning with basic systems controls and security awareness, the book provides you with a clear comprehension of the concepts, issues, and techniques of information security in a networked environment. Moving from theory to application, you'll cover all the key security principles that are applicable to all businesses, including e-businesses: Enterprise risk management Control and security frameworks Basic cryptography and public key infrastructure Security for operating systems, applications, database management systems, and telecommunications Network and web security Policy, regulation, and ethics Real-world problem scenarios and a wealth of pedagogical features--discussion questions, short exercises, example cases, and concept maps that help you visualize the material--ensure your confident grasp of the material and enable you to put security into practice. Designed for practicing professionals as well as for students in accounting, business management, and computer science, Risks, Controls and Security will prepare you well for meeting the challenge of protecting information assets.
- Author BiographyVasant Raval is currently Chairman of the Department of Accounting and Professor of Accounting at Creighton University.
- Author(s)Ashok Fichadia,Vasant Raval
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/02/2007
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight942 g
- Width192 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Contained items statementContains Online resource
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.