Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.35Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $12.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTHE NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER and #1 WALL STREET JOURNAL BESTSELLER Risky Is the New Safe is a different kind of book for a different kind of thinking a thought-provoking manifesto for risk takers. It will challenge you to think laterally, question premises, and be a contrarian. Disruptive techlogy, accelerating speed of change and ecomic upheaval are changing the game. The same tired, old conventional thinking won t get you to success today. Risky Is the New Safe will change the way you look at everything! You ll view challenges and the corresponding opportunities they provide in entirely new and exciting ways. You ll recognize powerful new gateways to creating wealth. In this mind-bending book you ll discover: * How mavericks like Steve Jobs, Richard Branson, and Mark Cuban think differently and what you can learn from them; * The six-month online course that could allow you to earn more than a Ph.D.; * How social media changes branding and marketing forever, and what that means for you; * What happens when holo-suites and virtual-reality sex come about, and how you need to prepare; * The new religion of ideas: How to become an idea generator and declare as a free agent; and, * What will cause the Euro, precious metals, and oceanfront real estate to collapse and how that can make you rich!
- Author BiographyRANDY GAGE is a classic American rags-to-riches story. A high school dropout, Randy rose from a jail cell as a teen, faced down addictions, getting shot, and near bankruptcy before becoming a multi-millionaire. Today, Randy is considered one of the preeminent experts on prosperity and success in the world. He shares the lessons learned from his own adversity to help people and companies all over the world create wealth and success. Where others see only challenges, Randy reveals how to discover hidden opportunity. He's bold, brash, sometimes controversial, but never boring. His tough-love approach will show you how to overcome limiting beliefs, develop critical thinking skills, and defy conventional wisdom to become successful. Randy has spoken to more than two million people in fifty countries, and his books have been translated into twenty-five languages. When he's not prowling the podium or locked in his lonely writer's garret, you'll find him playing third base on a softball field somewhere.
- Author(s)Randy Gage
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication07/12/2012
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight302 g
- Width140 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.