All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo you have responsibility for your school's special educational needs (SEN) provision? Are you currently undertaking the National award for SENCOs? By breaking down the detailed information into manageable chunks, this book sets out the responsibilities of the SENCO and helps you make sure you are meeting the government requirements of the most recent reforms to SEN provision and regulations. Helping you lead and manage SEN provision this book covers: *New SEN legislations and policy (the new SEND Code of Practice) *Planning and deploying the SEN budget *Working in partnership with young people, parents and other professionals *How to deal with the new paperwork requirements *Building capacity among staff and self-evaluating the quality of your settings provision *Meeting the latest OFSTED requirements, in relation to SEND Suitable for SENCOs and anyone responsible for SEN provision in their setting it is an invaluable guide those working with children from Birth to 19. Extra online material to support the book This book is supported by a wealth of resources for use in your education setting. To access these resources: 1. Visit www.sagepub.co.uk/cheminais2e 2. Create a SAGE account 3. Once you have created a SAGE account, re visit www.sagepub.co.uk/cheminais2e, and a zip folder including all the resources below will automatically download to your computer.' About Rita CheminaisRita has over thirty years experience in the field of education working as a teacher, SENCO, OFSTED Inspector, General, Senior and Principal Adviser for SEN & Inclusion, education consultant, author and keyte speaker on SEN.
- Author BiographyRita Cheminais is a leading expert in the fields of special educational needs (SEN), nationally and internationally. With a background as a teacher, a SEN Co-ordinator, an OFSTED inspector, a General, Senior and Principal Adviser in SEN and Inclusion, as a School Improvement Officer, and as a Freelance Education Consultant, Rita has thirty seven years of practical experience. She is a prolific writer and respected author of journal articles and books in the areas of SEN, inclusion, Every Child Matters, Pupil Voice, and Partnership Working with Families and Multi-agencies. Rita speaks regularly at national conferences on these topics.
- Author(s)Rita Cheminais
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication13/10/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Weight748 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.94
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.