All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
About this product
- DescriptionAfter years of enduring much physical abuse and domestic violence, Rita had reached the decision the only way she was to survive was to get out of Trinidad. She knew that if she stayed in the country her abuser would find her and she would certainly meet a tragic end. She devised a plan to escape t kwing her fate but willing to take the risk for a chance of a better life. Having to leave her three young sons behind, she entered a world of uncertainty and faced one obstacle after ather. See the challenges she faced and how she responded to them. Failure was t an option for her. Read this amazing story of a young woman determined to find a career that would sustain her and eventually pave the way for a new life for her.
- Author(s)Andrew Lunn Sr.
- Date of Publication07/03/2012
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight171 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.