All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHaving spent his entire life in selfish pursuits, Matthew, an egotistical, womanizing, philosophy professor dies. Awakening in the spirit world he is approached by a guide who attempts, with great difficulty, to assist him through situations that he discovers, at some point, are being created by his own selfish perceptions. Right of Passage is the story of Matthew's after-death struggles brought on-he finally discovers-by the unrelenting mercy of his creator taking him through the necessary steps to eventual healing.
- Author(s)B L Hinkle
- Date of Publication18/05/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectUnclassifiable: WZ BIC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.