All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionDaily rituals, holiday traditions, and rites of passage mark our time, create unforgettable memories, and define us as individuals, family members, and community participants. Rituals in Families and Family Therapy, Revised Edition, builds on the rich case material of the first edition and develops the editors' powerful therapeutic approach that identifies rmative family rituals as the basis for effective therapeutic rituals. With new chapters on such topics as rituals and bicultural couples, illness and ritual, and rituals in the wake of September 11, 2001, the Revised Edition both revisits and rejuvenates the landmark work of Imber-Black, Roberts, and Whiting.
- Author BiographyEvan Imber-Black, Ph.D., is the Editor of Family Process, the leading scholarly journal in Family Therapy; and Program Director of the Marriage and Family Therapy Masters Program at Mercy College, Dobbs Ferry, NY. She is a senior faculty member and Director of the Center for Families and Health at the Ackerman Institute for the Family, where she also has her private practice in Couple and Family Therapy. She is the author of 3 books and the editor of 2 books. Janine Roberts, Ed. D., is President of the American Family Therapy Academy and a professor and family therapist at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst. She is the author of Tales and Transformations: Stories in Families and Family Therapy (Norton, 1994) and coauthor of Rituals for Our Times: Celebrating, Healing, and Changing Our Lives and Our Relationships (Jason Aronson, 1998). Richard A. Whiting, Ed.D., has been the Director of the Counseling Center at Springfield College, Springfield, MA, since 1970 and teaches as adjunct professor in Springfield College's Marriage and Family Therapy masters program.
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication02/09/2003
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Weight700 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byEvan Imber-Black,Janine Roberts,Richard Alva Whiting
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.