Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSte-e-e-eamboat's a-comin'! Along the banks of the great Mississippi River, a young boy named Samuel Clemens raced to the docks whenever he heard that familiar cry. He dreamed of exploring the world beyond his river town. Little did he kw that one day he would become the famous writer Mark Twain, and write about his boyhood adventures along the bustling river waterfront in the classic stories The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn and The Adventures of Tom Sawyer.Sam's exploits take him from the printing presses of the Hannibal Courier to the decks of the steamboats that travel the mighty Mississippi, and even to the Wild West.Now ted historian William Anderson tells the colorful story of Sam's life as he grows from a mischievous boy into the enterprising author. Dan Andreasen's fresh, vibrant paintings capture the spirit of the storyteller who will live on forever as one of America's literary icons.
- Author(s)Dan Anderson
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2003
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width225 mm
- Height288 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.