All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1918 Claire Welch, age 9, moves from the San Francisco Bay Area to the coastal town of Eureka, far to the rth. She must leave her dearest friend behind. From there Claire heads toward a difficult life, traveling inland to Happy Camp, a small town in the middle of a huge forest. Near Happy Camp, in the Klamath River Valley, she faces the pain of loneliness and learns the true meaning of friendship. This vel, intended for children and teens ages 8 to 15, spans the years from 1918 to 1924.
- Author BiographyLinda Jo Martin lives and writes in Happy Camp, California where she spends her time working on the web, writing novels, sketching and painting, walking the dog, and hiking around town and in the forest nearby.
- Author(s)Linda Jo Martin
- PublisherLifesong Press
- Date of Publication02/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLifesong Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $26.34
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
- AU $25.47Trending at AU $27.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.