All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCalled the greatest angling explorer of his generation (Independent on Sunday), Jeremy Wade takes viewers where wildlife program has gone before. Now Wade goes truly beneath the surface, disclosing full details of how he catches each species and recounting the off-camera highlights of his extraordinary life. From his arrest as a suspected spy in Southeast Asia to a plane crash in the rainforest, every page of the Wall Street Journal bestseller River Monsters is packed with adventure. From the heart of the Congo to the depths of the Amazon, Wade reels in fish of staggering proportions and terrifying demear for an unforgettable read.
- Author BiographyThe host of River Monsters, Jeremy Wade has also worked as a science teacher, newspaper reporter, and advertising copywriter, and has written for publications including The Times, Guardian, Sunday Telegraph, and BBC Wildlife magazine. He lives in southern England.
- Author(s)Jeremy Wade
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication03/04/2012
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationCambridge, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDa Capo Press Inc
- Out-of-print date01/07/2014
- Content Note, black & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width142 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.