All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen seventeen-year-old Dharma Moore moves to Bayou country so her scam artist mother can work as a Pararmal Investigator, she discovers that more than ghosts haunt the abandoned plantation they w call home. Centuries ago, a voodoo curse was placed on the swamp waters surrounding the old plantation by a murdered slave. This terrible curse ensnares Dharma with its deadly effects. To save herself, she must face the terror of the haunted waters, find the dead woman's skull, and convince the slave's soul to release her from its torments. When Dharma discovers an ancient secret that links her to the property-a secret kept from her by her own family-she realizes that the curse is more personal to her than she ever imagined. To survive, Dharma must accept the help of the locals, and put her trust in the handsome gardener, Wolf Bodine-who is the only one crazy eugh to come near the plantation. With his help, Dharma must learn to embrace the truth and accept that magic is t only real... but that it can be very, very deadly!
- Author(s)Angela J Townsend
- PublisherClean Teen Publishing
- Date of Publication30/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintClean Teen Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.