All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.04
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
About this product
- DescriptionJonathan McKnight lost everything in Afghanistan. His left hand, his identical twin, his self-respect and his naive belief that good always triumphs over evil. Burdened by grief and guilt, he searches for redemption on a solo backpacking trip into the remote Sawatch Mountains of Colorado and discovers a secret tribe of shifters. River, the beautiful young shifter that rescues Jonathan has been promised to a man she despises. A man that does t desire her and only wants to use her to achieve his own political goals. Jonathan is more than a romantic rival. He's a threat to those goals. The only way to save Jonathan's life is for River to take him as her recruit. As Jonathan learns more about the horrors of River's cult-like society, he becomes even more determined to escape it, until he learns that River is responsible for everything he does and will be executed if he succeeds. Escape is t an option-unless Jonathan can persuade River to leave with him. And if she refuses? Well, then, he'll just have to kidnap her.
- Author BiographyCharlotte Abel was born and raised in Oklahoma where she met her soulmate, Pete. She chased him to Boulder, Colorado and finally convinced him they were meant to be together forever. They've raised three kids, two ferrets, three dogs and countless hamsters -- and are still happily married. She's in love with real life and paranormal romance. When she's not reading or writing, Charlotte enjoys hiking, bicycling and primitive archery (although she's never shot at anything other than a target!) The final book of The Channie Series, Finding Valor, should be available by Christmas. The Sanctuary Series, a romantic shifter series set in the remote Sawatch Mountain wilderness of Colorado. The first book, River's Recruit, is available now.
- Author(s)Charlotte Abel
- Date of Publication27/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight467 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byKris Kendall
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.