All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMany different animals and plants carve out an existence in the world's rivers and lakes, and they face difficulties and challenges in all of them. Find out which animals and plants live in rivers and lakes, how they survive there and how they have managed to make a home in some of the most enchanting but dangerous places on Earth.
- Author BiographyLouise Spilsbury is a prolific children's book author. She has written titles on almost every subject, from science and geography through to world affairs, social issues, art, history, and literacy. Louise is married to the author Richard Spilsbury and has two children. She lives and works in Devon. Richard Spilsbury has worked in educational publishing for more than 20 years and has written on a variety of subjects, from climate change and food and farming to art history and design.
- Author(s)Louise Spilsbury,Richard Spilsbury
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication25/02/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleAt Home in the Biome
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Weight380 g
- Width223 mm
- Height283 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.