All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOur Earth in Action examines in detail the forces that shape our planet. From earthquakes to erosion and from volcaes to extreme weather, this series offers a wide-ranging resource for older children. Rivers takes a look at how rivers form and age, river science, flooding and dams. Included are case studies on the Mississippi and Nile rivers.
- Author BiographyChris Oxlade, is an experienced writer of information books for children. He specializes in science and technology, and has written more than sixty titles, on subjects ranging from kites to virtual reality as well as books on various forms of transport.
- Author(s)Chris Oxlade
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication10/07/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleOur Earth in Action
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations (colour)
- Weight144 g
- Width203 mm
- Height266 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.