All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNational Geographic's Adventure Road Atlas is a rugged, 168-page road atlas that provides detailed maps of all 50 states, as well as Canada and Mexico. It features a tough, clear plastic cover and spiral binding to prevent wear and tear. The atlas features scenic routes, historic sites, recreation information and other points of interest. Top outdoor activities such as hiking, mountain biking, bird-watching, skiing and paddle sports are also highlighted.
- Author BiographyFounded in 1915 as the Cartographic Group, the first division of the National Geographic Society, National Geographic Maps has been responsible for illustrating the world around us through the art and science of mapmaking.Today, National Geographic Maps continues this mission by creating the world's best wall maps, recreation maps, atlases, and globes which inspire people to care about and explore their world. All proceeds from the sale of National Geographic maps go to support the Society's non-profit mission to increase global understanding and promote conservation of our planet through exploration, research, and education.
- Author(s)National Geographic Maps
- PublisherNational Geographic Maps
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- FormatSheet map, folded
- SubjectRoad Atlases & Maps
- Place of PublicationEvergreen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic Maps
- Content Note, colour illustrations, maps
- Weight855 g
- Width279 mm
- Height381 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.