All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.04
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe street has always held a particular fascination for photographers as the arena of everyday public life, the defining feature of urban living. Road Atlas contains 162 photographs on the subject of streets, covering the work of 28 photographers and reflecting 70 years of street photography.
- Author BiographyBeate Kemfert is curator at Opelvillen Russelsheim. She is the author or editor of several books, including, most recently, Natalia Goncharova: Between Russian Tradition and European Modernism. Christina Leber is curator of the DZ Bank art collection in Frankfurt.
- Author(s)Beate Kemfert,Christina Leber
- PublisherHirmer Verlag
- Date of Publication15/09/2011
- LanguageEnglish and German
- Place of PublicationMunich
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintHirmer Verlag
- Content Note150 illustrations
- Weight1160 g
- Width240 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine18 mm
Most relevant reviews
- blackwood22202 Jul, 2014by
Timeless insight of contemporary humanity.
Bought this book as other peoples lives always interest me and photography is a fantastic medium to portray the the lives and character of others. Photographs are mostly monochromatic which give a timelessness insight. The title 'Road Atlas' is not such a good choice for this type of publication, as many potential buyers may misinterpret this as being a book full of geographic road maps, which it is certainly not. I have looked through and through this book, and still come back to it, it is full of life experiences portrayed through quality crisp camera work.