All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.64Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionRoad Biking Colorado features 40 of the state's best road biking routes, from the foothills of Boulder to the red cliffs of Grand Junction. Complete with GPS coordinates, detailed mile-by-mile directions, history and intimate details of what you'll see along the way, this guide is perfect for the recreational rider who loves to read. Also included are color maps and photos, safety tips and tes on local attractions.
- Author BiographyRobert Hurst is a native Coloradan, ex-messenger, amateur historian, and stay-at-home dad. He celebrates his continued survival by spending time in the mountains and by riding the world's most excellent roads and trails. Robert is also the author of The Art of Cycling: Staying Safe on City Streets, Best Bike Rides Denver and Boulder, Mountain Biking Colorado's San Juan Mountains, Road Biking Colorado's Front Range, The Art of Mountain Biking: Singletrack Skills for All Riders and The Cyclist's Manifesto (all FalconGuides). He lives in Denver, Colorado.
- Author(s)Robert Hurst
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Series TitleRoad Biking Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Content Note99 colour illustrations, 42 maps
- Weight490 g
- Width154 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.