All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionForty of the best road rides in the state, from the Eastern Shore to the mountaius west. Virginia offers an amazing variety of landscapes and terrain, and author Jim Homerosky's selection of routes will satisfy any cyclist. Pick a morning jaunt in picturesque farm country or a muscle-burning hill climb--and get riding.
- Author BiographyJim Homerosky, author and engineer, is a mad cyclist and the Ride Coordinator for the Williamsburg Area Bicyclists. He and his wife Wendy live in Williamsburg.
- Author(s)Jim Homerosky
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/05/2002
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Series TitleRoad Biking Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight18 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.