All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMeet Tannie Maria: She's fifty-something, short and soft (perhaps a bit too soft in the wrong places) with brown curls and untidy Afrikaans. She is also the agony aunt for the local paper, the Klein Karoo Gazette. One day, her life takes a sinister turn when a woman in the area is murdered and she becomes entangled in the investigation...to the intense irritation of a handsome local policeman. But what else will this amateur detective uncover in a small town marinated in secrets? Warm, poignant and entertaining, Sally Andrew's delightful heroine blends together intrigue, romance and cooking in this irresistible new mystery, complete with a few mouth-watering recipes.
- Author BiographySally Andrew lives in a mud-brick house on a nature reserve in the Klein Karoo with her artist partner, a giant eland, and a secretive leopard. She also spends time in the Wilderness of southern Africa and the seaside suburb of Muizenberg. She has a master's in adult education from the University of Cape Town. Before settling down to write full time, she was a social and environmental activist. Recipes for love and murder is her first novel.
- Author(s)Helena Lombard,Justin Bonello
- PublisherStruik Publishers (Pty) Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationCape Town
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintStruik Lifestyle
- Content Note350 full colour illustrations
- Weight1000 g
- Width190 mm
- Height243 mm
Best-selling in Travel Guides
- AU $14.98New
- AU $12.54New
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $44.65
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $38.95
- AU $32.12Trending at AU $32.63
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $21.30
- AU $49.50Trending at AU $57.25
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $22.48
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $25.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.