All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe disparity between urban and rural motor vehicle fatalities in the U.S. is well documented in academic research and reports show discrepancy between urban and rural fatalities. However, despite the decline in overall motor vehicle fatalities, the difference between urban and rural fatality rates has stayed relatively consistent. Rural fatalities still account for over half the overall fatalities despite having fewer vehicle miles travelled (VMT) than in urban areas. Therefore, examining the reasons behind the continued discrepancy between urban and rural motor vehicle deaths remains an important issue in safety management and research. This book discusses practices, roles of human behavior and effective programs in road and traffic safety.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight172 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byDaniel Hughes
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $91.10
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $24.79Trending at AU $28.00
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $36.18
- AU $36.69Trending at AU $37.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.