All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Southwest of the twenty-first century is full of surprises, and so is this collection of southwestern short stories published between 2007 and 2011. The writers represented here remind us that this is t the Old Southwest of gunfighters and sagebrush but, instead, a place of rock collectors, palm readers, and Russian mail-order brides. Well-kwn authors like Sallie Bingham, Ron Carlson, Laura Furman, and Dagoberto Gilb are joined here by exciting newcomers Eddie Chuculate, Don Waters, Claire Vaye Watkins, and others.
- Author BiographyD. Seth Horton is the editor of four previous collections of western short stories, most recently Best of the West 2011: New Stories from the Wide Side of the Missouri.
Brett Garcia Myhren, an associate editor on Best of the West 2011: New Stories from the Wide Side of the Missouri, teaches at the University of Southern California and Saddleback College, USA.
- PublisherUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Date of Publication30/07/2013
- Place of PublicationAlbuquerque, NM
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byBrett Garcia Myhren,D. Seth Horton
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.74Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $21.54
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $25.92
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $82.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.