All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe latest release in CareerPro Global's 21st Century Career series, this book is founded on decades of experience from the authors of the Master Military Resume Writer and Master Federal Career Coach certifications. Readers will learn how to write military-to-federal, military-to-defense contractor, and military-to-corporate resumes that are proven to earn job interviews. There is also a Veteran's Toolbox that contains tons of useful information and resources, including resume samples and easy-to-use templates. Armed with all of this information, the twenty-first-century veteran will be able to transition fast, strategically, and with confidence.
- Author BiographyBarbara A. Adams is the president and CEO of CareerPro Global, Inc. Over the past several decades, she has assisted thousands of veterans in making career transitions, and remained on the cutting edge of new trends and hiring practices. As a result, she has built the premier military resume writing team in the industry, and is the co-author of both the Master Military Resume Writer and Master Federal Career Coach certifications. Lee Kelley is an Iraq war vet, former US Army captain, and award-winning author. He is also CareerPro's director of veterans transitions and has personally helped hundreds of veterans (from E-1 to O-8) transition into the private sector, the federal government, or the defense contracting industry. He is also a Master Military Resume Writer and Master Federal Career Coach.
- Author(s)Barbara Adams,Lee Kelley
- PublisherCareer Pro Global Inc
- Date of Publication11/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Series TitleCareerpro Global's 21st Century Career
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCareer Pro Global Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight726 g
- Width213 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.