All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionOver the years Charles Tilly has had an indelible influence on a remarkable number of key questions in social science and history. In the fields of social change, states and institutions, urbanization, and historical sociology, his seminal work has spawned whole new lines of inquiry and research. In one volume, this book offers the best and most influential of Tilly's important work, with a new introduction by the author that relates his analyses to a wide body of scholarship.
- Author BiographyCharles Tilly is Joseph L. Buttenweiser Professor of Social Science at Columbia University.
- Author(s)Arthur L. Stinchcombe,Charles Tilly
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/08/1997
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleLegacies of Social Thought Series
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight753 g
- Width155 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.