Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionROBBERS OF THE MIND is a book that concerns a large part of our population. As our Baby Boomers enter middle age and older, they are faced with problems that did t bother their parents-caring for parents who are living much longer and dealing with health problems that typically occur as they age. Boomers, who are retired and ready to travel and enjoy life, are faced with their parent's health problems. The question arises: How can we enjoy retirement if our parents are ill ? When a parent is diagsed with a long lasting fatal disease, the family needs to come together to make decisions about the care of their loved one. One of the most common diseases that plague older adults is Dementia. This book will help families become familiar with the many faces of Dementia and prepare them for the alternatives available for the best care possible.
- Author(s)Joan Wrenn
- Date of Publication21/03/2012
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight151 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.