All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionInstead of scaling the Himalayas, trekking across the Antarctic or traipsing through the Brazilian rainforest, Robbie Coltrane has set himself a uniquely British challenge. Armed with a map, a classic car and a sense of adventure, he'll be exploring strange and exotic parts that are a bit closer to home. By venturing away from the tourist fast-track and on to the B roads of the UK, he'll be criss-crossing the winding back roads of our nation to discover all the people, places and events that make up Incredible Britain. In the face of a fast-paced, increasingly Americanized, modern world, we sometimes forget what makes our country so unique. To remind us, Robbie will unearth our strangest festivals, oddest people and our oldest traditions. From cheese-chasing in Gloucestershire and Star Trek conventions in the Black Country to gurning competitions in the North East and Burry Man whiskey-fuelled walks through Scottish towns, Robbie's drive is a determination to uncover what makes us singularly British - and our country truly incredible.
- Author BiographyBAFTA award-winning Robbie Coltrane is one of the nation's most beloved stars. His unforgettable performances in a wide variety of film and television productions from Cracker to the Harry Potter films have made him a national treasure.
- Author(s)Robbie Coltrane
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication02/06/2008
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBantam Press
- Content Note3x8pp picture sections
- Weight490 g
- Width152 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.