All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRobert Adams (born 1937) describes his home modestly and affectionately: A friend once referred mischievously to the house as our 'cottage.' Built in 1941, it is w closely surrounded by other houses, though the front yard is shielded to one side and toward the street by green. And from the back porch there is a view of the Columbia River. Over his 45-year career Adams has been primarily kwn as an artist of the landscape, tracing humans' relationship to nature in the American West. Around the House features photographs of Adams' more immediate environs: the quiet corners of his home, his darkroom and his garden, as well as the subtle drama in the sky just above his house in Astoria, Oregon. This book is his most personal to date, capturing the small details and spaces that define his daily routine.
- Author(s)Robert Adams
- PublisherFraenkel Gallery,US
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFraenkel Gallery,US
- Weight454 g
- Width210 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.60
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.