All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOut of the ashes of a devastated Woodbury, Georgia, two opposing camps of ragtag survivors develop - each one on a collision course with the other.Underground, in the labyrinth of ancient tunnels and mine shafts, Lilly Caul and her motley crew of senior citizens, misfits, and children struggle to build a new life. But a secret ambition still burns in Lilly's heart and soul. She wants her beloved town of Woodbury back from the plague of walkers, and w the only thing that stands in her way currently roams the wasted backwaters of Georgia...Way out in the hinterlands, amidst the rising tide of walkers that seem to be pushing in from all directions, the psychotic Reverend Jeremiah Garlitz rebuilds his army of followers with a diabolical secret weapon. He has designs on the destruction of Lilly and her crew - the very people who vanquished his cultish church - and w, for the first time, he has the means to bring a special brand of hell down upon the tunnel dwellers.The final confrontation between these two human factions unleashes an unthinkable weapon - forged from the monstrous hordes of undead, perfected by a madman, and soaked in the blood of incents.From the creator of the TV sensation The Walking Dead comes the next installment in this terrifying and completely original series, where the legions of the dead come alive to carve out their domain from the television to the audio.
- Author BiographyROBERT KIRKMAN is the creator of many popular comic books, including Walking Dead, Invincible, and Super Dinosaur. In addition to being a partner at Image Comics, Kirkman is an executive producer and writer on The Walking Dead television show. In 2010, Kirkman opened Skybound, his own imprint at Image, which publishes his titles as well as other original work.JAY BONANSINGA is a New York Times bestselling novelist whose debut novel, The Black Mariah, was a finalist for a Bram Stoker award.
- Author(s)Jay Bonansinga
- PublisherMacMillan Audio
- Date of Publication06/10/2015
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Series TitleWalking Dead
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMacMillan Audio
- Weight227 g
- Width127 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Read byFred Berman
- Contained items statement8 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time579
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $20.36Trending at AU $34.63
- AU $32.65Trending at AU $38.97
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $18.31Trending at AU $19.47
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.10
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $21.18
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $44.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.