All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionTo atone for the sins he committed serving his country, ex-covert government agent Paul Janson is determined to save the world: one person, one mission, one redemption at a time. THE JANSON OPTION Paul Janson--a former Consular Ops legend kwn as The Machine for his deadly speed and accuracy--has a new mission. Sickened by the sanctioned serial killings ordered by the state department, Janson has left covert operations and is w a private security consultant. In partnership with deadly sharpshooter Jessica Kincaid, he only takes assignments that he believes will lead to the greater good. When American Synergy Corporation oil executive Kingsman Helms begs Janson to rescue his wife, Allegra, from Somali pirates, Janson and Kincaid view it as the perfect opportunity to infiltrate ASC and disrupt the company's scheme to subvert independent oil-rich African countries into wholly-owned ASC subsidiaries. Once on the ground, Janson and Kincaid discover that the pirates may be the least lethal threat in the violent chaos of anarchic Somalia. Is Allegra's kidnapping for real, or is she merely a pawn in her husband's machinations for control of the country? Janson and Kincaid quickly find themselves embroiled in a bewildering storm of plots and counterplots, and their fight to survive threatens to disrupt the entire region, and beyond...
- Author BiographyROBERT LUDLUM was the author of twenty-seven novels, each one a New York Times bestseller. There are more than 210 million of his books in print, and they have been translated into thirty-two languages. He is the author of The Scarlatti Inheritance, The Chancellor Manuscript, and the Jason Bourne series--The Bourne Identity, The Bourne Supremacy, and The Bourne Ultimatum--among others. Mr. Ludlum passed away in March, 2001. To learn more, you can visit www.Robert-Ludlum.com. PAUL GARRISON was born in New York and currently lives in Connecticut. He has spent a lot of time on boats, and had published five thrillers, mostly sea-oriented: Fire And Ice; Red Sky At Morning; Buried At Sea; Sea Hunter; The Ripple Effect before writing The Janson Command, the first of the new Janson novels.
- Author(s)Paul Garrison
- PublisherGrand Central Publishing
- Date of Publication30/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitlePaul Janson
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrand Central Publishing
- Weight227 g
- Width107 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.