All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRobert Ludlum's bestselling Covert-One series continues with an exciting new vel by New York Times bestselling author Kyle Mills.An attack on a Japanese warship brings Japan and China to the brink of war. Meanwhile, top Covert-One operative Colonel Jon Smith is sent on a mission to recover mysterious material from the wreckage of the Fukushima nuclear reactor.When Smith fails to return, CIA agent Randi Russell heads off on an unsanctioned mission to find him. She quickly discovers that the missing samples may be evidence that Japan, led by hawkish military chief of staff Masao Takahashi, has been secretly developing next-generation weapon systems in preparation for a conflict with China.If the Covert-One team can't prevent General Takahashi from provoking a war, the entire world will be dragged into a battle certain to kill tens of millions of people and leave much of planet uninhabitable for centuries.
- Author BiographyRobert Ludlum was the author of 27 New York Times bestselling novels and is perhaps best known for his Jason Bourne series. He passed away in 2001. Kyle Mills is a New York Times bestselling author of over 13 novels including Rising Phoenix and Lords of Corruption. He lives in Jackson Hole, Wyoming.
- Author(s)Kyle Mills
- PublisherGrand Central Publishing
- Date of Publication29/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleCovert-One
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrand Central Publishing
- Weight349 g
- Width135 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.19
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.