All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.03Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
About this product
- DescriptionVolume 4 completes chapter 5 of volume 1 and presents, in addition to the 'Ants' theme presented there, the themes 'Bees', 'Gaits' and 'Labyrinths'. It serves as a source for the planning and conduct of long courses and as a help for the selection and necessary preparation of a suitable special theme. Themes play an important role in the Roberta project, since the robot experiments are developed trough the study of the special theme. Attractive themes can serve to arouse the interest of girls.
- Author(s)Bjoern Flintrop,Gabriele Theidig,Josef Boerding,Katrin Krause,Thorsten Leimbach,Ulrike Petersen
- PublisherFraunhofer IRB Verlag
- Date of Publication12/05/2009
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleRoberta Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberVol.4
- Place of PublicationStuttgart
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintFraunhofer IRB Verlag
- Content Notenum. illus. a. tab.
- Width165 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edited bySt. Augustin Fraunhofer IAIS
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.