Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $67.92Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $42.49
- AU $18.56Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.95Trending at AU $53.03
- AU $22.59Trending at AU $27.63
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide features dynamic new multi-coloured distribution maps and calendar bars showing full and peak breeding seasons for birds of the rth-eastern regions of southern Africa. Additionally this guide gives you information on bird food, behavior, breeding strategies and, in some cases, their estimated population status in the Park. It contains 91 antated plates illustrated by 7 of southern Africa's finest bird artist; colloquial names in 9 other languages; detailed etymology section. Whether expert or beginner in the field of birding, this invaluable guide is sure to maximize your experience in Kruger.
- Author BiographyHugh Chittenden is a photographer, the chairman of the John Voelcker Bird Book Fund, and the author of Top Birding Spots in Southern Africa. Ian Whyte lived and worked in the Kruger National park for 37 years, is an ornithologist, and is the author of World Without End?: Environmental Disaster and the Collapse of Empires.
- Author(s)Hugh Chittenden,Ian Whyte
- PublisherJacana Media (Pty) Ltd
- Date of Publication15/12/2008
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationJohannesburg
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintJacana Media
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps, frontispiece
- Weight494 g
- Width140 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.